If you are looking for not just a job but for a career you have come to the right place. The Realty Medics is one of the most innovative and top management companies in the area. At the same time, however, we are a privately owned by our entrepreneurial experienced Owners. With this combination of size and entrepreneurship, we can provide the stability and growth of a larger company while providing the opportunity for you to display your initiative and creativity. You won’t have to wait until your boss dies to advance! Whether your skills are in management, sales, maintenance or operations we have opportunities for you.
If you are not familiar with the property management business you are not alone. To be honest, many of our employees were not familiar with our industry before coming to work here. However, as those of you who are familiar with the industry know, the property management business provides an opportunity for smart, hardworking and dedicated individuals to really make a difference. The rental industry is a very competitive and local industry where old fashion ingenuity, street smarts and hard work have a direct impact on success.
We have maintained a hands on, entrepreneurial culture where everyone matters and contributes and works together to achieve success. If you think you have what it takes to succeed, I encourage you to consider joining our team and pursuing a career here at The Realty Medics.
The Realty Medics offers a 401K matching program after 6 months of employment. Other company benefits available such as paid holidays, Realtor sales programs, home inspections, and paid vacation days.
Skills that are a must:
- Customer Service experience (minimum of 1 year and 2 years preferred)
- Ability to obtain a Florida Real Estate licence within 6 months of employment
- Be professional, communicate and articulate well.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and stay poised
We are always looking for Property Managers, Leasing Managers, Maintenance Coordinators, Handymen, Office Managers, and accountant related positions.
We also have a UCF and Rollins Internship Programs.
We are currently looking for an Customer Service Representative for Maintenance.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT – MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR (UCF AREA ORLANDO)
We are a large real estate company currently managing over 750 properties. We are looking for a full-time maintenance coordinator to work with our team. The qualified applicant will handle tenant/owner issues, emails, phone calls, scheduling maintenance issues, and scheduling vendors, etc.
Since we are the fastest growing property management company in Orlando, we promote from within quickly. This is an entry level position, but we have many positions to work towards within our company.
This can be a stressful position at times. Having a real estate license is desired, but not necessary to start.
DETAILS (assisting the maintenance manager in the following):
• Taking work orders, prioritizing them, and handling each order in an efficient and timely manner
• Overseeing each work order to ensure that it is properly and quickly completed.
• Keeping the Property Manager informed on the overall condition of the property and coordinating resolution of outstanding issues
• Follow-up with owners and tenants as well as scheduling with vendors
• Seeking approval from Owners or approval from the property manager
• Returning calls and following up on open & closed work orders
*Add’l details will be provided during interview.
Extremely Organized & Self-Motivator
Excellent written and verbal skills
Great Customer Service!
Professionalism & Listening
Willing to work some Saturdays
Working on-call as required
Spanish speaking would be a bonus
After 6 months elidgable for 401k matching and paid holidays.
For Qualified Candidates, Please follow the below instructions: (Exactly)
- Send your Resume and Cover Letter to Ben@TheRealtyMedics.com
- Include your minimum hourly or salary requirements in the email
- Please ensure your Resume is in PDF format