Join Our Property Management First Responders!
Whether you’re looking to start, change or advance your career, The Realty Medics can be your ticket to a thriving future with Orlando’s #1 property manager.
Why Property Management?
- A hot industry. As more and more people rent homes, the demand for propertymanagement is skyrocketing—especially in Central Florida.
- High demand. Property management opens up opportunities for smart, hard-working and dedicated people, even if you have no prior property management or real estate experience.
- Job satisfaction. Property management is very human business. It’s about helping owners and tenants get the most out of their experience, and your work has a direct impact on people and families in Central Florida.
Why The Realty Medics?
- We’re the best in the biz. We’re Orlando’s highest rated 5-star property management company, and we were recently awarded the Orlando Sentinel’s Top 100 Companies in Central Florida.
- We’re the innovators. Led by a former NASA engineer, we pride ourselves on “putting the rocket science in renting.” Our team members love the fact that our technology handles the grunt work behind the scenes so they can focus on hyper-responsive and highly personable customer service.
- We’re growing. Now managing over 1,000 properties, we’re on pace to keep growing throughout Central Florida. Because of that, we can provide the stability of a larger company with the opportunities of an entrepreneurial small business. In other words, you don’t have to wait until your boss dies to advance!
- We love Central Florida. Our Vision is a world where people recognize Central Florida as the best place to live because it’s the best place to rent. And our Mission is to constantly re-engineer property management to deliver the best possible rental experiences for our Central Florida neighbors.
- Our culture rules. We’ve maintained a hands-on, entrepreneurial culture where everyone matters, everyone is appreciated and everyone works together to achieve success. (We like to have fun, too.)
- Benefits. In addition to opportunities for growth and advancement, we offer a 401(k) matching program after 6 months of employment, paid vacation and holidays, home inspections and Realtor® sales programs.
What Are We Looking For?
Regardless of position, we look first and foremost for professionals with strong customer service experience, especially in restaurant and retail environments. We also value people with excellent communications skills, the ability to stay poised in a fast-paced environment, and the instinct to solve problems instead of pointing fingers.
Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]yMedics.com.
Include your minimum hourly or salary requirements in the email.
Make sure your resume is in PDF format.
See if you’re our next rock star team member!