Orlando Home Rentals | The Realty Medics

Homes for Rent

FAQ's -Application & Rental Information - Click Here

  • Credit (rental collections and utility collections are possible red flags)
  • Rental history
  • Employment history
  • Sexual offender websites
  • Criminal
  • Background (extent determined by HOA requirements)

We do accept lower credit scores, but it may require an increased deposit.

Gross income must meet or exceed 3 times the monthly rent to qualify for the property you are interested in. IE: You must have $3000 gross income (verifiable) in order to qualify for $1000 a month rental. If you have a co-signer they will need to have 5 times the monthly rent to qualify.

We can only use Taxable Income, so if it was not reported to the IRS, then we are not able to count it.

Copies of your last two (2) pay stubs, IRS or court documentation for Child Support, Spousal Support, SSI, Retirement and/or Disability, Wages, Parental Support and Student Financial Aid.

If you are self employed then you will need to include your latest 1099, w2 and tax returns for the past 2 years.

The fee is $60 per application for each financially responsible person (any person 18 and older that will be held financially responsible for the lease)(including cosigners)

For all other adults who WILL NOT be financially responsible please contact us for a different application that will only cost $35. This is usually used for children who are 18 or older, elderly parents.

The application link is on each property.  Select the property you are interested in applying for on the for rent page, select schedule a showing, then apply now.

Yes, in most cases.  If the listing does not mention no pets, then most likely pets will be acceptable.  The property owners make the final decision on pets.

There will be a $99 per pet application fee.

We do not accept any vicious breeds of dogs…Ever.  For insurance reasons.

Breed Restrictions:

No American Pit Bull Terriers, American Staffordshire Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, and any dog determined to be a Pitt Bull type, Dobermans, Chows, or Rottweilers are not permitted to be on the premises at any time, including but not limited to visitation by family or friends or guests.

The general rule we have is the combine weight of all the animals must not exceed 100 lbs.

All pets must be declared when applying or your application may be rejected when a pet is brought to our attention.

As long as all applicants have applied, uploaded the required income documentation and photo id’s, then we will be able to process most applications in 1 to 2 business days.

If you need to send any of the above information after you applied, please email it to Josh@TheRealtyMedics.com

We only show properties that are vacant and repairs have been completed.  We do not show before they are ready or occupied.

If the earliest day available to schedule is in the future, then that is the earliest the property can be seen.  We would recommend signing up for a future showing and if the property is available earlier, we will do our best to notify all of the scheduled showings.

If there is a property you would like to apply for that is not available to view today, you are welcome to place an application before viewing.  The home will be taken off the market when the 1st approved applicant has paid the security deposit and signed the lease.

A qualified co-signer will need to make 5 times the monthly rent. They should apply to the same property along with the other applicant(s). They will need to pay the $60 application fee and provide the same documentation as the other financially responsible applicants. We will process the application like they are living in the home, but they will be notated on the lease as a co-signer on the lease.

If a person needs an emotional support animal to help alleviate the symptoms of a disability, he or she must first make the request to his or her landlord. HUD states the following in its FHEO Notice: “Housing providers may ask individuals who have disabilities that are not readily apparent or known to the provider to submit reliable documentation of a disability and their disability-related need for an assistance animal.” (FHEO Notice: FHEO-2013-01 at page 3).


Most sources indicate that the request should be in writing and explain how the reasonable accommodation helps or mitigates symptoms of the disability. While the tenant or owner does not need to disclose the disability, he or she will need to provide documentation from a doctor or other health professional. According to HUD, a physician, psychiatrist, social worker, or other mental health professional can provide documentation that the animal provides emotional support that alleviates one or more of the identified symptoms or effects of an existing disability. (FHEO Notice: FHEO-2013-01).


The documentation is typically a note from his or her doctor. Such a letter would be the only document accepted for us to verify the animal is an emotional support animal, and not a pet.

If applicable, please attach a photo of each pet and their shot records.  If you have an emotional support animal, please submit your physicians note as well.

To Apply, Select the property, “Schedule A Showing” then “Apply Now”