Finding ‘The Right Stuff’ When It Comes to Securing Renters for Your Investment Property
- Finding great tenants is the key to maximizing the value of your investment property.
- There’s a science to finding and keeping tenants that most traditional property managers don’t follow.
- Hint: Finding good tenants is about way more than doing a few background checks.
- If you want to experience the best tenants in Central Florida, contact The Realty Medics
Some of the most memorable scenes in the classic movie “The Right Stuff” show the extreme physical and mental endurance tests the pilots had to do to be chosen as the first Americans in space. As a former NASA engineer, I know all about the rigorous vetting required to make sure air and spacecraft are always in the most capable hands.
If you own rental properties, your homes are your rocket ships and your tenants are your astronauts. That’s why the tenant vetting process is so critical, and why you need to go the extra mile to make sure you hand your house keys to the right people.
Property Management Tips for Getting Great Tenants
The advanced property management that we practice at The Realty Medics involves the following key elements when it comes to tenant placement:
- Reach the right digital audiences. Our website has an up-to-date vacancy list that’s syndicated to nearly 100 other websites. Plus, we tap the MLS at no additional cost to you.
- Do the right marketing and property prep. We do a comprehensive rental price evaluation and analysis, coordinate necessary property renovations, take professional photos and place yard signs to give your investment property maximum exposure.
- Do the right scheduling. With The Realty Medics, tenants can schedule showings 24 hours a day right on our website.
- Do the right screenings. Our comprehensive full tenant screening process keeps your rental property vacancy rates extremely low. The Realty Medics’ tenant screenings include:
– credit checks
– nationwide criminal background checks
– nationwide eviction history checks
– employment/income verifications
– residence/rental history verifications
- Provide the right incentives. The biggest headache for many renters is coming up with the security deposit. To help your property stand out from in a competitive market, we offer a No Security Deposit Option for qualified renters that makes your property even more attractive, while still protecting you against tenant damages.
- Offer the right guarantees. As a Central Florida investment property owner, you want maximum peace of mind and confidence in your property manager. That’s why Realty Medics offers a 6-Month Tenant Guarantee: If a tenant is removed in the first 6 months, we’ll find you a new one free of charge.
The Realty Medics. Engineering Property Management Peace of Mind.
If you want to experience Rocket Science Renting for yourself, The Realty Medics offers the lowest property management rates in Orlando. Contact us today to find out what your home will rent for by calling 321-947-7653 or filling out a FREE Rental Price Analysis.
Ben Sencenbaugh is a former NASA engineer who heads The Realty Medics, Central Florida’s #1 residential property management company. A loyal Orlando resident since buying his first rental home in 1997, Ben brings rocket science to renting, applying advanced technology to make renting single-family homes a better, simpler and more successful experience for owners and tenants.