What to Expect – Property Management with The Realty Medics
Our role is to engineer the best possible experience for our owners. That means generating steady income for you while preserving or increasing the value of your investment property. From day one, our tasks include advertising your property, screening tenants, negotiating leases, collecting rent, scheduling maintenance for your property, keeping accurate records and providing regular reports and communication.
Our Proven Process
- We learn about you. You learn about us. We do a Rental Analysis of your property and teach you about our guarantees and protection programs. You learn what to expect in our relationship, and we eventually solidify an agreement to help you gain property management peace of mind.
- Getting Started
- We tackle the details of managing your property, including marketing your listing, handling keys, cards, lockboxes, lawn and pool care, and HOA considerations. We do the necessary inspections, rehab & repairs, and we take professional photos so your property looks its best to prospective renters.
- Placing Tenants
- We aggressively market your property, host showings, gather feedback and followup with prospective renters. We then process applications, conduct background checks and procure the highest-quality tenants for your property.
- Managing Day to Day
- We collect the rent and get it into your back account ASAP. We manage tenants’ daily needs, including maintenance and repair requests. We address lease violations and keep you informed through monthly statements.
- Tenant Renewal
- We offer property inspections, develop the lease renewal document and re-sign your high-quality tenants, keeping your cashflow going!
- Tenant Move Out
- We manage the tenant move out process, including the move out inspection, assessing tenant damages, identifying rehab and repairs, and preparing your home for your next tenants, just as we did before.
What to Expect in the First 30 Days
Working with The Realty Medics is your first step to achieving property management piece of mind. We handle the rocket science of renting so you can relax knowing your investment is in good hands.
After signing the agreement, you’ll be matched with a Property Management Technician who will oversee an inspection, setup up utilities and lawn service, and develop a list of recommendations to prepare the property for renting. We work with licensed, warrantied and ensured vendors to complete any recommendations, or you can always select your own.
Our goals are to rent the property quickly, find quality tenants, and keep the property in the best condition possible. We GUARANTEE quality renters in just 2 weeks. We GUARANTEE those renters for the first 6 months, and we GUARANTEE satisfaction in your first 90 days or your MONEY BACK! Watch to learn more.
Hear from our Owners
Our clients know that we deliver the most for your rental property investment for the least amount of hassle, which we call “Property Management Peace of Mind”. But don’t take our word for it–hear it from our customers. Watch to learn more.