When you visit the greater Daytona Beach area that includes DeLand, New Smyrna Beach, and Ormond Beach, you’ll find something they all have in common. Actually, you’ll find several similarities, but one thing in particular stands out among the rest. These areas make up one of the fastest growing, most affordable regions to purchase property in America!
In fact, Forbes rated the area as the fourth fastest growing area in the country. That’s an impressive achievement considering the entire population is approximately 165,000 people.
Forbes’ statistics indicate population growth was 2.57% in 2016, and it’s estimated to continually beat this rising rate over the next few years.
Other Note-Worthy Statistics:
- Job growth rose by 3.16% while wages shot up an amazing 6.92%.
- Home values surged 7.49%. That’s great news for property investors in the extended Orlando area!
The Realty Medics – Real Estate and Property Management
The other thing, besides explosive growth, is that The Realty Medics now offers residential property management services for all four of these areas!
We have more information for each city and the services we provide there:
- Daytona Beach Property Management
- DeLand Property Management
- New Smyrna Beach Property Management
- Ormond Beach Property Management
One of our core competencies is identifying excellent real estate opportunities. We’re on top of Central Florida expansion and at the forefront when it comes to finding great real estate opportunities and investment properties.
That’s something no serious property investor can afford to go without, especially when buying in Daytona Beach, DeLand, New Smyrna Beach and Ormond Beach.
Living in Central Florida
These highly desirable, smaller cities in Volusia County share another distinction besides being great places to invest. They’re part of Florida’s Best Coast, sharing incredible hard sand beaches that are world famous.
Florida’s beautiful scenery is matched by exceptional weather where summers are not too hot and winters are far from cold. It’s this combination that makes the region a perfect place to work, live and play.
Residents are a mix of young and old. Some hint it’s due to Spanish explorer Ponce de Leon who searched for the fountain of youth and found the historical hot springs. Others say it’s the Ponce Inlet’s rich heritage found in classic Greek architecture, earning DeLand’s nickname Athens of America. But, probably the biggest attraction is its close proximity to Orlando’s amenities yet keeping a small town distance.
Real Growth in Volusia County
This phenomenal growth is happening for three main reasons.
- First, commercial and entertainment venues are expanding to serve the increased resident and tourist populations.
- Second, new mortgage opportunities under Fanny Mae and Freddie Mac let buyers into the market with smaller down payments.
- Third, more foreign buyers are realizing excellent investment opportunities in Florida’s central east coast markets. They’re moving money in and capitalizing on aggressive markets.
The Realty Medics – Investment Property Realtor Near You
No matter what your interest, it’s impossible not to recognize the excellent real estate investment opportunities in Daytona Beach, DeLand, New Smyrna Beach and Ormond Beach. With our past successes and great customer reviews, we’re the top choice for property investment and management in Orlando and in the Best Coast.
Contact us at 321-218-4753 to get started.