Are you looking for an Orlando Property Management Company? The Realty Medics will be happy to assist you in your quest. We will be happy to speak with you and provide honest feedback about your property. We know you have many options when it comes to a property managers and we will not pressure you into signing a contract. We will let our quality of service, reviews and referrals speak for itself. A property manager and Owner have a long term relationship that will last for many years to come. We want to start off on the right foot and exceed your expectations year after year.
We are the #1 Orlando Property Management Company and we offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses, condos, and apartments in the Orlando & Central Florida area. We are managing over 300 properties. Areas Served
The Benefits of using The Realty Medics
- Low 8% management fee
- Housing Authority Approved (Section 8) in all areas we manage
- More than 65% of our tenants renew after the first year!
- We average less than 26 days to rent our properties (very low vacancy rate)
- Each Owner and property has a dedicated account manager
- Online Owner portal access and direct deposits
- Industry leading marketing tools on 100’s of websites and use of the MLS
- 24/7 in house emergency maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Tenant Requests
- Fast unit turns with our in-house maintenance staff
- We are proud to uphold a 99.7% eviction free average
What we do as your property manager:
Leasing Only Services
- Provide a Rental Market Analysis
- Consult with you to ensure your property is “Rent Ready”
- We aggressively market your property on multiple websites, including The Realty Medics Company website, Craigslist, Zillow, Hot Pads, Trulia and many more.
- We create and market a virtual tour for your property
- We run credit, criminal, and background checks on potential tenants
- We draft and execute the leases with the tenants
- We collect all monies in certified funds prior to giving the tenant possession
- We provide Property condition video includes extensive walk through.
Full Property Management
- Our full service management is a comprehensive service, starting from the leasing and screening of tenants to financial record keeping and bill paying. We make owning a rental property simple. In addition to all of the services described above in the “Leasing Only Services” we also provide these additional services to our full management clients:
- Monthly Rent Collection (Tenants can pay rent online or at their local 7-Eleven)
- Serve tenant notices (3 Day Pay or Quit, Change of Terms, Violation, etc.)
- Management of any maintenance issues that arise of you property
- On call 24 hours a day for maintenance emergencies
- Payment of property bills (HOA’s, Insurance, Repairs, Etc.)
- Rents deposited directly into your account every month
- Monthly and year end statements provided online
- Exclusive vendors and warrantied work for maintenance services.
We have a very comprehensive full tenant screenings process that allows The Realty Medics to keep an extremely low vacancy rate. Our tenant screenings include credit, criminal, eviction, rental history, income/job verification and more.
This is one of the most important aspects of successful management of a rental property. Application processing is done by the dedicated property account manager. In general, we look at an applicant’s past behavior and evaluate with their future behavior will be the same. An applicant must demonstrate a history of being a responsible tenant or homeowner as well as meeting credit standards. We take great pride in placing the best possible tenants for our owners.
RENTAL HISTORY – We attempt to speak to each tenant’s past landlords and ask detailed, open ended questions about the applicant’s past performance.
CREDIT REPORT – We have access to all 3 credit reporting agencies and we are a participating member with the RentBureau. We obtain a credit report which tells us the applicant’s current and past performance toward meeting their financial obligations. It also tells us their monthly debt, credit score, and shows their previous addresses . An applicant must meet our internal established credit standards in order to proceed with the application.
CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK – Each applicant has a criminal and sexual offender background check.
EVICTIONS BACKGROUND CHECK – We run an eviction check on each applicant. If they did not paid a previous landlord, there is a higher risk they won’t pay their next landlord. We are also a reporting contributor to Experian RentBureau, which allow us to report the tenants rental history and check previous history.
EMPLOYMENT/INCOME – An applicant needs to earn at least 3 times the monthly rent in gross income to qualify for rental and we will want to see a copy of their pay stub.
PETS – We permit animals/pets into managed properties as long as you allow us to do so, however, at least 60% of renters have pets. When we make the decision to accept an applicant with pets, we minimize your risk by limiting the breed, age, number and size of the pets. We also use a special pet addendum for your protection. We ensure the pets are not of the hazardous breed types, that are restricted by most home insurance companies.
Maintenance and Repairs
Due to the wide-ranging requirements for the maintenance of all of our homes, we provide a broad list of maintenance services and we manage each maintenance request. All of our vendors provide warrantied work and are licensed and insured.
Tenants can submit maintenance requests online through Tenant Portal. When a tenant sends in a maintenance request, we send out a vendor for that issue as soon as possible. For emergencies, all of our emergency vendors can be reached 24 hours per day, weekends and holidays included. If the tenant causes the issue, for example a backed up toilet due to a child’s toy, the tenant will be charged for that bill.
Accounting and Reporting
As your asset manager, it is our job to ensure your bottom line is protected. The Realty Medics offers our owners a full accounting online portfolio of their investments. This innovative property management software system allows owners to log in to their “portals” and view their accounts (think of online banking for the property management account!). The information contained in your portal will ensure that you, the owner, have complete visibility into, and control over the financial performance of your property.
Tenants may pay rent via credit/debit card, US postal mail, their local 7 Eleven, via online account or by walking into the office (rent is due on the 1st of each month and late after 5pm on the 5th). Owners may receive funds by US postal mail or via ACH direct deposit. Owner funds are dispersed on the 10th and the 20th of each month. USA Owners receive a Schedule E 1099 form and International Owners receive a 1042S at the end of each year for tax preparation.
One of the best features of our accounting software system is it allows us to direct deposit money into owners bank accounts! No more waiting to receive checks, then waiting for checks to clear at the bank – we can automatically deposit funds into selected accounts and they online Owner statements for their review!
Marketing / Advertising
The Realty Medics has several types of free advertising methods. Our company website has an up to-date vacancy list at all times and receives the majority of our traffic on rental inquiries. All vacant properties are placed on additional advertising websites, Craigslist, Zillow, Hot Pads, Trulia, MLS plus many, many more.
Signage is placed in front of all vacant properties to generate interest. Also, our office traffic receives a inquiries regarding available properties in the rental market. We try and help each and every person find what he or she desires. We take full advantage of our large client base and excellent reputation, as word of mouth is one of the best advertising tools available.
The Realty Medics recommends a one-year lease on all properties. However, we do provide service which best meets the owner’s needs. If an owner would rather secure a 7-month or a month-to-month lease, we are more than happy to accommodate this request. We ask the potential tenants for a deposit of $200 more than the monthly rent for the property which they are interested. We request the higher deposit so tenants are not tempted to use the deposit for the last month’s rent. Deposit amounts are negotiable on a case by case basis.